Thursday, October 7, 2010

Football Luka goes Nostalgic

Hi everyone, Jana here! I decided I wanted to try this black and white technique again, and that football Luka would be perfect to try it with. His outfit is very reminescent of the football uniforms of old...and it made me think of my dad when he played football in college. So here is, all dressed up in his Maine Black Bears uniform!


I used some fun October Afternoon paper "Norm's News" (both sides of it for the newsprint and the houndstooth.) I used Jen DelMuro's Sketch for You to Try from this week for the layout, and punched the sides of the rectangle with the notepage punch.


I added the sentiment from the new Cheerleader and Football Digi Sentiment set to finish off the card. If you haven't been over to check out all the new stamps yet, be sure you do...they are amazing!!

4 comments:

  1. This is so AWESOME Jana!! Love him in black/white--you do that technique so well too! *Ü* Love the newspaper =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME card Jana!!! LOVE it in black and white!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative going nostalgic! This is perfect in every way!! Love it Jana!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a way cool card! I wish I could color like that! Great job!

    ReplyDelete