Friday, February 18, 2011

Magician Luka and Doctor Marci

5654455540


Hi everyone, Welcome to my La-la Land post!!!  Cindy here and I have  one of the new La-La Land Crafts digi-stamps to show you.  This is ~ Magician Luka ~.  You can buy Marci and Luka as  digis here on the blog.   Remember if you create something with any La-La Land Crafts stamps or digis, please share with us in the customer gallery!  Once a month we have a Customer Appreciation Day and one of you will win a prize!




Mojo 178






Supplies Used:



Hugs Cindy XXOO

4 comments:

  1. These cards are so cute . come and check out my give away. lenascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh I just Love LUka and Marci.. I just added my card with "StarBoy Luka".. I hope your all like it..

    And your Dp's are just Gorgeous

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so cute! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, very fun! Love these cards!

    ReplyDelete